Things I like

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Review of Canson Art Boards

Originally submitted at Jerry's Artarama Art Supplies

Beautiful Papers that Stand Alone - Now the papers that inspire artists' work can support it, too. Canson® Art Boards feature a range of best-selling Canson and Arches® papers on rigid, archival backing. Enhanced Performance - Canson Art Boards provide artists the benefits of a stiff, strong wo...


This is my new best friend

By Andrea from Dallas, Tx on 1/12/2013

 

5out of 5

Pros: Beautiful, Easy To Use

Cons: Economical

Best Uses: Art, Watercolor Pencil Surface

Describe Yourself: Quality Oriented

Was this a gift?: No

This product is my favorite (for now) of anything I have ever used for watercolor drawing and painting. I have several other papers and this one is by far the most exciting and easy to use. It is absorbent, so watercolor dries quickly. It doesn't allow for a lot of scrubbing and reworking, however, so be aware of that. The price is really good on this product, particularly if you are selling your art.

Winter Hideaway by Andrea Friedell

thumbnail

Tags: Watercolor, Made with Product

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment