Things I like

Monday, April 8, 2013

My Review of Raphaël Mixacryl Oil and Acrylic Brushes

Originally submitted at Jerry's Artarama Art Supplies

Combining the strength and retention of a natural bristle with the spring and durability of synthetic fibers. The inclusion of synthetic fibers is perfect for impastos and relief effects with the color retention you expect from natural bristles. The interlocked assembly is perfect for heavy body ac...


My favorites! Super for glazes.

By Andrea from Dallas on 4/8/2013

 

5out of 5

Pros: Glides Smoothly

Best Uses: Acrylic Glazes

Describe Yourself: Artist

Primary use: Personal

Was this a gift?: No

Since I received these brushes, I haven't wanted to use anything else! For the perfect glazes, or blending adjacent colors, these brushes are perfect. I would have preferred short handles, just my preference, but these are certainly one of my favorite studio products.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment