Things I like

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Parchment Craft USA is up -- shipping after October 1st!

Finally found the solution to getting parchment craft products in the US!

I started carrying them myself.  So if you are interested in learning all about parchment craft, which is quite popular in other parts of the world but not so much yet in the US -- go check out the site for not only products to be shipped throughout the continental US actually from the US, but tips and tricks and other resources.

There are also some shortcuts in embossing parchment background patterns with the Make the Cut software that I love so much.  But I do enjoy the quiet meditative process of handwork and I am learning.  Self-taught of course, because there are no tutors anyplace around here.

By the way, I never found the gesso, but I did find my car keys. They were underneath some files for my art journal.  No clue how that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment